As a valued 5 Dollar Friday customer and subscriber, I’d like to offer you this bonustraining course on how to get started with PLR products.
In this 2 hour 14 minute step-by-step training, you’ll learn:
- What is PLR and how you can get started in the PLR eBook business.
- How to rebrand PLR products
- How to get your sales page up and accept payments via PayPal
- How to create a landing page to build a list of subscribers
- How to edit web pages, add an opt-in form, setup order buttons and create a sales funnel.
- 4 ways you can start getting traffic to your product right away
Grab your favorite beverage, take notes and definitely do follow along so you can get your product up and running.
This is a training camp so focus and remove all distractions.
Here we go…
To get started with the training, you have two options.
The entire training is 2 hour 14 minutes but I’ve created markers in case you want to skip to a particular section of the video.
Here they are:
Part 1: Introduction (just watch from the start of the above video)
Part 2: What is PLR?
- Click here to view detailed instructions on customizing eCovers
- Note: Version 1 of CoverActionPro has been discontinued. You will need to use out Smart eCovers templates.
- Version 2 tutorial on customizing eCovers (for PLR products launched after March 1st, 2017)
Part 12: Summary and your action steps
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THE TRAINING
- BlueHost – Was mentioned in the video, however 5 Dollar Friday we will match or beat any hosting plan available. This is also best when building loading your PLR products and need our assistance. Contact us below(bottom right hand corner for more info)
- NameCheap – If you don’t have your own domain name yet (yourdomain.com), register with NameCheap.
- JVZoo.com – platform for managing all your digital products. In order to sell products using JVZoo, make sure your PayPal account is either a Business or Premier account. You can convert your personal PayPal account to Business/Premier free.
- FileZilla – FTP software for uploading files to your web host.
- Skitch – screenshot tool.
- Jing – another screenshot tool.
- SnagIt – another screenshot tool.
- Adobe Photoshop – For editing graphics, eCovers and running action scripts (Free 30 day trial) - However we've include 2 free version below
- Designer IO - Free version of Photoshop
- Photo Pea - Free version of Photoshop
- Adobe Dreamweaver – Web page editing (Free 30 day trial)
- Best free alternatives to Dreamweaver.
- FreePDFConvert – A free PDF converter
- AWeber – Autoresponder service that I recommend.
- GetResponse – Another autoresponder service that I recommend.
This was not mentioned in the video, but for JVZoo to approve your product you’ll need to make sure you have the following:
- Make sure your download page and any access links work 100%.
- Make sure you include a support email or URL on your download/’Thank You’ page.
- What I didn’t explain in too much details is which files do you provide to your customers? Watch this video.
Need help? Want to leave a comment?
Has this training helped you? Do you want to see more?
Simply leave your comment below in the Comments box. I’d love to hear from you!